Hey Django experts!

My team has been getting 413 errors whenever we try and upload large files
to our Django back-end: 413 Payload too large

We can't exactly pin down the maximum acceptable file size - it seems to
vacillate in the 1-3MB range.

Things we have excluded:

   -

   It's not a webserver configuration issue, because we're running the
   Django server locally (without a webserver)
   -

   We believe it's not an app server configuration issue, because this
   happens on multiple app servers (./manage.py runserver and daphne -p
   8000 topknott.asgi:application)
   -

   It's not an issue with the field on the Django model, which looks
   normal: photo = models.ImageField(blank=True)

Can anyone spot what we're missing?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/6cb0dfd7-f4f4-4d9d-b907-f0c792019187%40googlegroups.com.