Thank you very much for the resources! However it is installed in my
settings.py the exact line is...  AUTH_USER_MODEL =
'public_posts.CustomUser'
Is there a different way to do it? This is the only way I have seen to set
your AUTH_USER_MODEL, or does my custom user model have to be in a 'users'
app?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAL_q77LO6vN1B2GKQOoFY23pkBXr--uqKRE19iaS3JM1w0ERrQ%40mail.gmail.com.