From: django-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:django-users@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Irfan Khan
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2019 9:49 AM
To: Django users
Subject: Convertingg rendered Model Data in HTML to PDF USING XHTML2PDF

hi, all....
can any one please guide me how to covert the rendered data from models in html
to pdf

for example i have developed application and in that implemented search field
to get the data from the database,till now it now fine but i have used
xhtml2pdf library to convert
i can see there only some of context passed in views only converting.
please guide me how to implement.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/03530d36-a49f-40ec-b623-dee9138387e7%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/03530d36-a49f-40ec-b623-dee9138387e7%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/d06d0060aabb4bbaacbd8869032285ee%40iss2.ISS.LOCAL.