On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 3:06 PM Mohammad Etemaddar <
mohammad.etemad...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello. I'm working on a bussiness website. I send invitation and also
> confirm emails by django-allauth.
> Invitation and allauth emails go to spam box.
> I don't know what is the problem?
> How can I prevent emails going to spam?

 You can find your problem here : http://www.mail-tester.com/

Send your email to a generated address there. And then analyze it.

Or you can use https://mxtoolbox.com/

Most of problem (DKIM, SPF, DMARC) should be setting in DNS record, not
django-related. For DKIM, you should know about your MTA. For most of LINUX
distribution that use postfix, you can generate it with open-dkim. And then
put it on your DNS configuration

Regard,
Reza Ervani

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAE-JRee%2B49J1WR2vyb_Wci-C%2BvbXd2fwApaDhQuau68X73Hogw%40mail.gmail.com.