https://www.codementor.io/lakshminp/handling-multiple-forms-on-the-same-page-in-django-fv89t2s3j
 this
will get you some idea about loading  multiple forms in a temlate.If  you
want to hide the forms related to button click,add the forms in different
div's,use java script to hide or display the form divs according to the
buttons

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/430caf1b-3a13-46a7-8db4-58ec41fbd5ed%40googlegroups.com.