Thanks, It works. Also, other people are able to access the draft posts
detail view through URL. I thought of a solution that I will provide only
the list of drafts and if the user clicks on it will take to the edit page
of that post. But I am not able to implement this thing.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/efb6c007-9aaa-48aa-af6e-2f18f0dff523%40googlegroups.com.