Hello Eric!

Thanks for your reply, sorry for late response I was busy with another
project.
I am doing the same job currently, I should transfer datas real-time using
websockets (django channels) involves here. Do you have any suggestion for
this? subscibed topic should print datas all in real time.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/a8e37c29-79e3-4e19-ad98-ecb2d476e822%40googlegroups.com.