Hi.

Please don't hijack other people threads but start a new one.

pe 5. heinäk. 2019 klo 15.55 Manjunatha Sai Uppu <manjunatha16....@gmail.com>
kirjoitti:

> I am new to web development  in django , i have some questions that
> 1. Is it necessary to  learn html,css?

No. Absolutely no. You can write plain backend code for example by using
JSON respondses.

Though if you want to write full web sites HTML and CSS greatly helps.

2. what are the advantages and disadvantages of django?

A good friendly community. And it's written in Python. Best programming
language ever.

3. how it is useful?

In my opionion it's very fast tool to make ideas to real dynamic web apps.

Also there are tons of Python libraries that you can leverage plus huge
amount apps (kind of plugins) you can use in you Django projects to help
making things even faster.

4. any best resources that u can provide for me?

Do tutorials. Django Girls do provide excellent tutorial to get started.

 thanks in advance...!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAHn91of%2BdGkXmq-ut7kxwJyRCL_4m0p_HPVEwEDcf-8XYnb8-Q%40mail.gmail.com.