First of all its Django and not Gjango and rather than getting mastery over
a framework in two months Id suggest that you start with python or any
programming language which has OOPs. If you are not sure what that is then
start from very basic of programming. There is no shortcut to success. Have
patience and prepare for a lot of efforts and time. Once you are
comfortable with basics of programming then bump this question again. Best
of luck.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAJPbAW8jktY7hG2u5-7-qRKEiK9Dbk%2BB6x%3Deapv2ArB77fUL8Q%40mail.gmail.com.