Hi,

I have a serious issue which occurs very rarely. I was running RQ workers
and it was picking up tasks smoothly. Suddenly i increased the numprocs in
supervisor configuration from 2 to 3 and i restarted the supervisor. After
that restart no tasks are getting picked by the RQ worker. This problems
happens very rarely and i find that RQ is not picking up tasks.