Hi Daniel:
I have build a little app in Django, but i have two problems:
1) I can not see the tables in ADMIN, but nevertheless y put in admin.py:
from .models import Pacientes
admin.site.register(Pacientes)

But it not run.

2) I can not upload my project to HEROKU, I've follow all the steps for to
do this, but not run
Do you know some cpanel to upload my app for demo only (it have 120 records)

Please, can you help about this?

Thanks
(excusme my english, my native language is spanish)

--
Gabriel Araya Garcia
GMI - Desarrollo de Sistemas Informáticos