Hello everyone

I am practically new to django and I want to make a word translator similar
to the google translator, for the translation of my into native language
into English and Spanish.

So that our native native language is not lost

I would appreciate if you can guide me on how to do it and what tools I
could use with django to be able to develop the translator or with links
that have information on the subject.

Thank you.....