Hi all,

I have a set of views in a superclass/subclass hierarchy like this:

   - mobile_view is a subclass of
   - generic___view is a subclass of
   - django-extra-views formset support view

As expected, the django-extra-views formset support's "post()" logic does a
"if form.is_valid() then form.save(commit=False)", and then proceeds to
save the contents of the formsets after testing them with formset
"is_valid" logic, before returning an HttpResponse. AFAICS, no exceptions
are raised to signal the error.

Let's say I now want to do some additional work in generic_object_view,
based on whether the superclass had an error or not:

   - I could construct the form again, and the formsets again, and
   basically redo what the superclass did
   - And of course, it would need redoing again one layer up in
   "mobile_view".

Or have I missed something I can test in the view itself (i.e.
self.<something>) or the return HTTPResponse?

Thanks, Shaheed