Hi Everyone

Can anybody suggest me
How can i share one Database Sqlite between 2 app on pythonanywhere.

Currently i have deployed one project on PythonAnywhere.
I have purchases 2 App.
Now i can execute 2 App simultaneous.

I have deployed app1.pythonanywhere.com and app2.pythonanywhere.com

app1.pythonanywhere.com is my real time hosted project. Before making any
changes, i create mirror copy of code and Database Sqlite on
app2.pythonanywhere.com, make changes and if changes are proper. I make
changes in
app1.pythonanywhere.com.

But it is time consuming Process. Better solution may be share database and
make changes in Business Logic and reflect in orignal one.

My Simple Question is
How can i share sqlite database between two Project here.

OR

Is there any other way to do the same thing more efficiently?

Thanks in Advance.
--

*Mr. Shetty Balaji S.Asst. ProfessorDepartment of Information Technology,*
*SGGS Institute of Engineering & Technology, Vishnupuri, Nanded.MH.India*