Saurabh,

The other thing I was going to say was that what I really found helpful
about Django was the community and how patient and helpful they were.
And then I read the other replies to your question.

I don't know why everyone is giving you such a hard time. Sure, you
could have phrased your question a little bit better, but that's true
of many of the questions posted here. I guess no one got what they
wanted for Christmas and they are taking it out on you. Anyway, I hope
you hang around here long enough to realize that this thread is not
representative of the typical responses you'll get. And you'll also
realize that Django is an excellent framework for building _many_ types
of web applications.

-Dave