Hello All,

I have been working on a project for task management and email scheduling
webapp using python and django. I have little experience on Python and
django framework.
in my template file I have to attach multiple files of variety of extension
in the form field and when i create a new job using the form submit button
then the attachment should be sent along with the email. This is just for
sending the email instantly.

I am unable to attach multiple files and save it for sending the email, i
need some help on this..

For email scheduling portion i would do it later and also there will be a
cron implementation using celery, i guess.

Please help me, i need a mentor for this. I would be very grateful to you
all.

Thanks & Regards,
Gourab Mahapatra