Apologies for triple post, dont know why it happened.
Roger

On 2/12/19 9:09 am, RLM wrote:

Hello.
AWS has no limitations.
Simply start an instance running ubuntu, windows, or what ever, just like you have for development,  install dependencies and updates and you should be good to go. Read the Docs first, it's not click and go like some other providers. With AWS you are totally responsible for security and everything else, and can lock it down so that your server is virtually hidden from the web. It's just like you are running a home dev machine, it's brilliant for our purposes. And for us, it's not expensive.

On AWS we are currently running several Hugo static sites, a ubuntu server with python3.8, we've got django on it but not used since we moved to Hugo.

HTH
Roger