From: <django-users@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Aaryan Dewan
<dewanaar...@gmail.com>
Reply to: <django-users@googlegroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, 03 December 2019 at 14:34
To: Django users <django-users@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Why is the Django server running even when pytlinter shows that
there's some bug in the code?

I was just following this tutorial, on how to make Django apps and how to
display a database to the user. I created a simple database in models.py and
then, I defined a function in views.py, which used Item.objects.all(). Now
Pylinter says that 'Item' has no 'objects' member!

So this should prevent the server from running ( as its a bug after all!), but
if I type in python manage.py runserver, the terminal shows no error and the
server starts functioning.

Please see the photo attachment to get a clearer view of the problem!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/6428642e-3d7d-4d95-b387-0894c8410897%40googlegroups.com.