I am in the process of developing a small project using django rest framework,
and within that requirement, I need to list every table in one single page.
Below is the code snippet.
class QuizList(APIView):
    renderer_classes = [TemplateHTMLRenderer]
    template_name = 'adminView.html'

    def get(self, request):
        queryset = Quiz.objects.all()
        return Response({'quiz': queryset})

class AnswerList(APIView):
    renderer_classes = [TemplateHTMLRenderer]
    template_name = 'adminView.html'

    def get(self, request):
        queryset = Answer.objects.all()
        return Response({'answer': queryset})

class QuestionList(APIView):
    renderer_classes = [TemplateHTMLRenderer]
    template_name = 'adminView.html'

    def get(self, request):
        queryset = Question.objects.all()
        return Response({'question': queryset})
In the above snippet, I am able to list the very first class "QuizView" on my
web page. But other than that, when I am trying to add other APIViews, they are
simply not happening. Below is the HTML template:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
    <title>Admin View</title>
</head>
<ul>
    {% for quizez in quiz %}

    {% endfor %}

</ul>

<ul>
    {% for questions in question %}
    <li>{{ questions.label }}</li>
    {% endfor %}
</ul>

<ul>
    {% for answers in answer %}
    <li>{{ answer.text }}</li>
    {% endfor %}
</ul>

I tried to put all the for loops within a single "ul", but even that didn't
work. Please help.

Thank you