JMCameron wrote:
Somehow, the AddManipulator does a bit of magic to make {% for
the_chair in form.chair %} work in the template.   When it works, as
far as I can tell, in first pass, the_chair has a dictionary of all the
chair.0.* objects, second pass has a dictionary of all the chair.1.*
objects, etc.   I'm trying to figure out what to put into my custom
manipulator (RoomForm above) to make it work similarly.

  -Jonathan

I ran into the same problem and hacked my way around it by appending
fields with names like chair.0.* inside a loop. Then to get the magic
to work I over rode get_related_objects with something like this:

def get_related_objects(self):
        return [RelatedObject(Room, Chait, Chair._meta.fields[1])]

It might be simpler to subclass the built-in manipulators, but I'm not
sure how to do that. Newforms is also an option, but there's about zero
documentation on it.

-Justin