Hi,

I have 2 models that are not related (maybe it should...)

I need to make a query that select all records of my table Stock WITH
related rows in Parametrage based on asp_sto_loc=asp_par_loc

Something like SQL: select * from pha_asp_sto left join pha_asp_par on
pha_asp_par.asp_par_loc=asp_sto_loc;

How can I make such a query in Django?
I have see extra() but seems to be deprecated...
Another option would be to use raw() but not recommended...

class Stock(models.Model):

    asp_sto_cle = models.AutoField(primary_key=True)
    asp_sto_loc = models.CharField("Site concerned", max_length=10, null=True,
blank=True)
    asp_sto_pla = models.IntegerField("Quantity of placebos available",
null=True, blank=True,)
    asp_sto_asp = models.IntegerField("Quantity of aspirin available",
null=True, blank=True)
class Parametrage(models.Model):

    asp_par_cle = models.AutoField(primary_key=True)
    asp_par_loc = models.CharField("Site concerned by settings", max_length=10,
null=True, blank=True)
    asp_par_ale = models.IntegerField("Site alert value for the site",
null=True, blank=True,)
    asp_par_con = models.IntegerField("Site confort value for the site",
null=True, blank=True,)

thanks for your help