Hi Ben,

I'll highly recommended to read fantastic post on Will Vincent
<https://wsvincent.com/> blog ->
https://wsvincent.com/django-tips-custom-user-model/
His approach is much easier than one on django website and it is worth to
have look.

Also his djangox repo on github is very useful.

Best Regards
Damian

Hi.