You are suggesting in the demos that the settings.py file should contain de
development definition of variables and override them later on with loading
the specific settings from yaml.

would contain the development oriented definitions, e.g., database
> definitions for user and password for a development database. The settings
> file would then end with a call the the load function. Additional
> definitions could be defined after the load function to update
> conditional definitions, e.g., if DEBUG is enabled.

This approach is not very security oriented because there is always the
danger to forget to override a specific variable and hence make the app
less secure. I would suggest to have the most secure, drastic values set by
default in settings.py and then loosen them up in yaml files. But, it's
only a suggestion.

Best regards,
Gabriel

luni, 24 februarie 2020, 03:57:55 UTC+2, Michael Rohan a scris: