I have created this class with the success message but I am not receiving
the success message I requested, other pages are showing them but this one
is not

What might be wrong?
In the views:
class PostCreateView(LoginRequiredMixin, CreateView):
    model = Post
    fields = ['caption', 'design']
    template_name = "post_form.html"
    success_url = '/score'
    success_message = "Your Design has been submitted for Review"

    def form_valid(self, form):
        form.instance.author = self.request.user
        return super().form_valid(form)

in the HTML
   <!-- Navbar -->
        {% if messages %}