Hello Derek,

Thanks for providing good references for Django Admin Customization. I'm
looking for a way to customize the following requirements. I thought you
might have some idea of how to achieve this.

1. We extract data from XML files and upload the data into our Django based
web app but we do this offline using URL/script name.
2. So we need to add the data generation scripts into admin control so that
webmaster can
2.1. run the scripts using actionable buttons on demand > see the progress
of the script in log output > this log output should be saved and viewed
from admin control only so that webmaster can check if there is any issue
while extracting the data
2.2. result of the data generated should be injected into the front end of
the web app as well as in admin control. It is almost a replica of the same
data between the front end and admin control
2.3. the same actionable buttons can be avoided to run on demand > add the
actions/scripts into Cron jobs > I'm not sure whether Cron jobs page can be
created and managed from admin control

I appreciate it if you can suggest some examples to achieve the above.

Best regards,
~Ram