it should be return redirect('login')

please check
    On Sunday, 3 May, 2020, 07:34:11 pm IST, fahad rasool
<rasoolfahad...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am unable to redirect to my login page from signup page and nor i am able to
store sign up form details in the database .please someone help its urgent..

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CACqgSmBdoviTSbHH%3D8yMo86MO6vpGpHyNQz1FtXgRf-UiL7zYw%40mail.gmail.com.