Same Domain Name Servers can only handle
static DNS server
https://ticket.cdmon.com/en/support/solutions/articles/7000006124-what-is-a-static-dns-server-and-where-to-modify-dns-records

Some can Domain Name Servers can only handle
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamic_DNS

So do  Apache (mod_wsgi), Gunicorn, and uWSGI  use Static or Dynamic Domain
Name Servers?

--
Dave Merrick

TutorInvercargill