Let's say I have a django app where users can display images by choosing
among infinite parameters through a form. These images do not exist before
the user generate them as they are built accordingly to its selection of
parameters. Such images are dynamically and internally generated. Then they
are neither static nor uploaded by users.

How should I store such images ? As *static* images, as *media* images or
as a customized category ?

As images are internally generated and not uploaded by users, it does not
seem necessary to use the file storage systems and the /media/ location.
But it does not seem clever to use the /static/ directory either, as many
images will be added (and removed) - they are not static by definition.

I would also like to use a model that contains these images and other
information about them. What model field class should I use to handle them
? As the images are not uploaded by users models.ImageField does not seem
appropriate.

Thank you