Ok to rephrase the Question whats a typical set up for Django Web for say
Website
Web Servers and Domain Name Servers.

For example for Rails I could use Heroku fro the Hosting
https://www.heroku.com/
For the Domain Name Server I could use Domains4less
https://www.domains4less.co.nz/
but Domain4less can't use Dynamic IP address so the two are related sorry.

--
Dave Merrick

TutorInvercargill

http://tutorinvercargill.co.nz