Probably you need to use TransactionTestCase, which is the parent of
TestCase instead:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/3.0/topics/testing/tools/#transactiontestcase
That page also mentions a specific problem when using transaction on
TestCase:
```
A consequence of this, however, is that some database behaviors cannot be
tested within a Django TestCase class. For instance, you cannot test that a
block of code is executing within a transaction, as is required when using
select_for_update()
<https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/3.0/ref/models/querysets/#django.db.models.query.QuerySet.select_for_update>.
In those cases, you should use TransactionTestCase.
111

--
Regards,

Aldian Fazrihady