Dear Django fellas,

I'm new to Django here. I started learning and it's been a while and I'm
facing a lot of issues. Can somebody help me with *''how can I integrate a
payment system like PayPal to a link?''*
 Like I have a link, if someone clicks on that link that will redirect the
user to the payment page and there on the payment provider works.

I just need to get started and somebody can guide me here hopefully. I
don't' need code or so.

Help me here.

Best regards,

--