Hi Madhav,

On 24/05/2020 04.54, Madhav Nandan wrote:
Hi,
I need help here. I did the required changes in forms.py as well as in view.py but my user registration still not working.

Once again, try to make sense from the error messages. They are actually pointing to your problem quite clearly.

In this case, what is your "User" object in your forms.py file?

It is hard to tell since you've only provided some screenshots, but this line:

User = get_user_model()

in your views.py file looks very suspicious.

Why are you creating a global User variable?

Did you do the same in forms.py for some reason and why?

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup