Hi Sunday,

On 24/05/2020 15.17, sunday honesty wrote:
Yes, I have both custom password_reset_email.html and password_reset_subject.txt at /registration/...

But are you sure the correct name is 403.html?

That makes sense. You don't have custom *error* pages, but custom registration pages. That's something different.

I've only done customization for 404 and 500 errors, but that worked fine when adding them in my root templates dir as 404.html and 500.html so I can only assume it would work the same for custom 403 error pages, but I'm not sure.

I tested that the actual error pages were used by setting Debug to False temporarily in development and then added some handlers for rendering them specifically at /404 and /500 in development so I could use static files etc.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup