Hi guys,

Am getting the below error when we I tried updating to 3.1a1 from 3.0.6

    from .router import router

  File "/home/jules/plum/plum/router.py", line 4, in <module>

    from plum.plum_task.views_api import TaskViewSet, TaskStatusViewSet

  File "/home/jules/plum/plum/plum_task/views_api.py", line 12, in <module>

    from rest_framework import filters as rest_filters

  File
"/home/jules/.cache/pypoetry/virtualenvs/plum-TXT4_AUl-py3.8/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rest_framework/filters.py",

line 11, in <module>

    from django.db.models.sql.constants import ORDER_PATTERN

ImportError: cannot import name 'ORDER_PATTERN' from
'django.db.models.sql.constants'
(/home/jules/.cache/pypoetry/virtualenvs/plum-TXT4_AUl-py3.8/lib/python3.8/site-packages/django/db/models/sql/constants.py)

There does not seem any mention in the release docs (
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/releases/3.1/#models) pertaining to
this.

Hope you guys can help.