Hi Yogendra,

On 11/06/2020 08.31, Yogendra Yadav wrote:
I want to have collapsible menu on my website of the style same as in the webpage https://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/technical-analysis-of-stocks-and-trends.asp.

How can I do it in my Django webpage? Please help me in this

You don't use Django for this. This is purely frontend.

You can write this yourself using a combination of javascript and CSS, but I would probably look into using Twitter Bootstrap if I were you:

https://getbootstrap.com/

You can use this project to make bootstrap easily available in your Django templates:

https://pypi.org/project/django-bootstrap4/

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup