Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone know why my field for uploading pictures is like
this? I can't select new pictures from my computer to upload, only ones
already uploaded in the model instances through my Admin panel. It looks
this way on my all of my routes.

Here is link for my github repository -
https://github.com/eonbre/DogApi1/tree/master/DrWebTestProject

I would also love if someone would help me to return a random image on my
/breeds/<int:pk>/random route.

Kind Regards,
Filip