Hi,
I want to return the first occurrence of repetitive fields in my model.
I have a title field in my model as follows :

models.py
class Post(models.Model):
title = models.CharField(max_length=20)

There will be multiple 'Post' with the same title.
I want to exectute the following query on the Post model

Post.objects.raw("SELECT title,ROW_NUMBER() OVER(PARTITION BY title ORDER
BY title) AS row_num FROM basement_post;")

I am getting a syntax error "("
Is django not compatible with SQL server queries or am I missing something
??