In your settings.py file you have to mention your static path , please check if
you have mentioned that. 2nd if everything is good . Try to access that css
file on the browser .start the server with python manage.py runserver and type
the full path of the file in url,("localhost:8000/static/style.css") if you can
see your css code on browser then u have check ur html file.
1. Check for static tag in html fileĀ  i.e {% load static % }
2. static path in html file

  On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 at 12:29 am, Avi shah<getvi...@gmail.com> wrote:   I have
developed a front end using bootstrap and different themes , and now I want to
convert it into django html , I've loaded the static files and mentioned all
the templates sec in my settings.py but for some reason my css is not being
shown on the project even though it's been collected using collectstatic in
manage.py

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/50077ad1-eacb-4584-9566-dede788826aco%40googlegroups.com.