Hi all,

I'm running Ubuntu Edgy Eft, with the following versions (updated to
the most recent available from  apt-get)
        Apache/2.0.55 (Ubuntu) mod_python/3.2.8 Python/2.4.4c1 PHP/5.1.6
mod_ssl/2.0.55 OpenSSL/0.9.8b
and Django 0.95.

Following the documentation here (http://www.djangoproject.com/
documentation/modpython/) I have installed mod_python but when
attempting to view a project I am getting Segmentation faults.
        [Thu Jan 11 10:44:37 2007] [notice] child pid 10819 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)

I followed the tests here (http://www.dscpl.com.au/wiki/ModPython/
Articles/ExpatCausingApacheCrash) and verified that Expat is NOT the
problem.

 From reading this page (http://modpython.org/FAQ/faqw.py?
req=show&file=faq02.013.htp) I tried moving the app to SQLite from
MySQL and removing the MySQLdb module, but that didn't make a
difference.

If I disable mod_php then the site does work, so there is some sort
of conflict but I am unsure how to resolve what that conflict may be.
Django is partly working as it gives me the Page not found debug page
for 404s.

Is anyone running successfully on Edgy Eft while still using PHP? Is
there anything anyone can suggest to diagnose further?

Thanks,

James