I'm a switcher... but I'm also an svn user, and I got svn installed ok
using the darwin ports but I need a decent GUI for svn. I was using
TortoiseSVN on Windows and it was great.

This is something of an issue for me as I have over 15,000 project
files under version control and as it stands now they're not much use
to me on my new Mac... uh oh.

What subversion GUI do you recommend for OS X?

I've tried svnx and rapidsvn and neither was really very good.