On 1/11/07, dutche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I was reading the Django doc and I started to read the Flatpage doc,
> but while I was reading it I realize that I must understand at least a
> bit about Sites framework, just to know that my site has an ID and how
> to use it even if I have one site.
>
> So I thought that should be better if "Sites" comes first than
> "Flatpages" in the docs.
>
> What do you think?

Hey there,

The "contrib" documentation is intended to be a reference, so things
are in alphabetical order for easy navigation. The Django Book, on the
other hand, is meant to be a more linear way of learning the whole
framework, so its "contrib" chapter
(http://www.djangobook.com/en/beta/chapter15/) does indeed mention
Sites before Flatpages.

Adrian