You have created a class named  onClickSearch  with method
ProductDetails . So you can't import a method of a class. To use the method
you need to import class.
So in place of importing  from pages.views import ProductDetails  in
test_views.py do from pages.views import onClickSearch  & then use it's
method as onClickSearch. ProductDetails   as per your need in your code