Hi Jhon thanks for replying:

I was able to solve the aling issue following  the botstrapp documentation
about buttons. Here is the new code:

                    <a class="btn btn-primary btn-sm" href="{% url
'articulos:update' articulos.codigo %}" role="button">Editar</a><a class="btn
btn-primary btn-sm" href="{% url 'articulos:delete' articulos.codigo %}"
role="button">Borrar</a>

Heres is the Template: