Picio schrieb:

Hello, dumb question:
which is the chance that patch #1435 will be integrated in trunk before
1.0?

I can't tell you, but perhaps this type of question gets more
attention at django-developers. You should mention 'aggregate
functions' in the subject.

How can I aplly this patch to my 0.95 trunk version of django?
thanks

Actually both questions are better for there, but I can answer this
one for Unix:

1. extract patch (in the attachment, click on 'View as plain text'
on the right top

2. cd into the toplevel directory in the sources

3. patch -p0 < PATH-TO-PATCH.diff

Some patches need -p1, for more information, better read the manpage
for patch to learn about -p.

If you have any questions etc. on this, I'd prefer to continue the
thread on the developers list, please.

Hope that helps!

Michael

--
noris network AG - Deutschherrnstraße 15-19 - D-90429 Nürnberg -
Tel +49-911-9352-0 - Fax +49-911-9352-100

http://www.noris.de - The IT-Outsourcing Company