Hi,

I find the identification of duplicate and similar database calls in the
Django Debug Toolbar invaluable for optimizing database access. The
information shows up in an overlay over html pages. Of course, the
information cannot show up when I'm generating a pdf, though I can tell
from the runserver response time that the database calls are still being
tabulated.

Is there a way in which I can still view the SQL access details when
generating a pdf?
Or is there another method I should use?

Thanks!
Richard Brockie