It's hard to say. While Django /is/ suitable, it's also large. If you don't know it already, you might not want to learn it just for this. It's possible Flask would be a better choice, since it's smaller and (I think) easier. (Note: I'm a Django developer, and I'm not a Flask developer.)

So I think it's mostly a question of what you want: Why do you want to do this project? Is it commercial? Is it a hobby? Is it something you do because you find it appealing? If it's something like a hobby, pick up whatever seems more fun to you.

Regards,

Antonis

Antonis Christofides
+30-6979924665 (mobile)