Hello everyone,
    Please help me out in understanding how to pass the redirected view
with some arguments like userid to connect the URLs  in Django
[image: Screenshot_2.png][image: Screenshot_3.png]
When I am doing this way it is redirecting to the self page that is login.
But I need the
HttpResponseRedirect to redirect to the progress.