Kasper, I am not sure of anything at this point. As for the denigrating of
the Safeway programmers this has been going on for quite some time and I
have money in that account that I am unable to withdraw because the failure
of the page for withdrawal. And no I'm not sure of anything about
permissions or anything else I just thought that this would be the place to
ask if someone could provide the corrections so that I could send that to
the company and have been directed to their programmers and maybe this
might actually get things going so that I can withdraw my funds from their.
As for flattery certainly most of the members of this former way smarter
than I am in this area as I know nothing about the coding that you are
involved in. It was not flattery it was merely a statement of fact. If you
want to know how to fix airplanes you come to me as I have over 40 years
experience in it. However I know nothing about code anymore it is been more
than two decades since I even tried to code. And I'm/very aware that things
are greatly changed since then. From the response of another member here
I'm not even sure if the code is in django. It was merely mentioned on the
error page that was presented. If you'll read my most recent post you will
see the error page and why I got that assumption. I merely wish to be able
to withdraw my money from the website and anything I can do to help their
coders to do the job would be worth it to me. As I said to other members I
presented this hoping that someone might be interested in taking up the
challenge but is as of yet no one on this forum appears to be up to the
challenge.

It would be appreciative if anyone here could direct me to somebody who
could actually help me with this so that I can present the corrected
information to the company so that they may make the corrections necessary
and have the page work. One thing I do remember from code it can be very
difficult and mistakes can be made on a simple thing that can cause
everything not to work. That's why collaboration is often very important
when things don't work. As you probably well know.

Have a wonderful day