Hello Friends,

Hope all is well,

I have a project that involves reading large data files ( csv, excel sheets
) and writing them to a database.

I am thinking of using the django ORM to read / write from files from / to
the database ( maybe postgresql ) and to use Django templates to show
records from the database.

Is django the write solution for this? using ORM and templates ?

When writing thousands of records to the database , can I execute this in
another thread or asynchronously ?

When reading millions of records from a database , how to do it
without freezing the view until all records are loaded ?

Looking forward to all your thoughts.

Regards