For what I can see in the issue, you're passing 2 values to the url (id ,
topic)

Maybe the error its for the topic because of the value (/Subject/Django)
try to sanitize the value after store it in the database, because it try to
get the url example.com/3//Subject/Django where 3 its the id or pk and
/Subject/Django its the topic, for the web server it may be confusing. You
can sanitize the value for something like slug field (django slug field docs
<https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/3.2/ref/models/fields/#slugfield>). Even
better, I suggest add slug field to the model and leave the topic off the
url.

Regards